Monday, August 31, 2009

Last night at home

So the excitement is brimming over the edge for me right now. In 12 hours from now I'll be saying good-bye to the 'rents at the airport, off to begin a crazy new adventure in the land of Is-ra-el. Sonia and Narin are over at my house at the moment, saying their good-byes. It's hard to focus. I just want to fast forward these next 12 hours or so until I'm on the plane. I've said good-bye to everyone who merits a good-bye, I've packed my bag, I'm ready to go... I got my swim trunks, and my flippy-floppies. While I'm in Israel you're at Kinko's straight-flipping copies. Yeah, so moving on from that song... I don't really have much to say. Narin and Sonia are distracting me. It's all good. My next update will be from Israel! Yeaaaaaaaaaaah buddy.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment